This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
We are excited to see everyone! We started our first day of school going over the expectations for the classroom.
Birthdays in August: Happy Birthday to Emery!
-We will be working on Social Stories of Being Kind and Respectful.
We will be working on Pre-Vocational Skills and Becoming Independent Learners. We will be working specific routines from fire drills to lining up.
-Reading and Math - Assessments
The following are classroom habits that helps us for success not only in the classroom but throughout our school environment and at home. We want our students to be lifelong learners and show Sango PRIDE!
We are safe, responsible, and respectful by following these habits:
- Stay in your seat - work area.
- Work - Complete Tasks
- Keep eyes on the teacher and screen - Great skills for listening by showing respect to the person who is talking.
- Being Quiet so you can Listen - Be a great listener to learn and gain knowledge.
- Communicate - Communication is the key to success - Let others know your wants and needs. Communicate by participation in lessons!
- Raise your Hand - Be respectful to others by not blurting out. Wait your turn by raising your hand.
- Keep hands and Feet to Self.