This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
First 1/2 Day of School- August 6th
No School- August 7th
First Full Day of School- August 8th
Our Classroom Rules are:
- Follow Directions Quickly
- Raise Your Hand For Permission to Speak
- Raise Your Hand For Permission to Leave Your Seat
- Make Smart Choices
- Keep Your Dear Teacher Happy
Sango Elementary uses a School Wide Behavior Plan. This plan is the same clip chart system that your child used in Kindergarten last year. Students are expected to show P.R.I.D.E- Positivity, Respect, Integrity, Determination, and Excellence. Basically, Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible.
Your child will clip up for positive choices and clip down for negative choices. Each child will have a punch card. At the end of the day, your child will receive the appropriate number of punches on their card. Below are the rewards and consequences associated with each color on the clip chart.
- Role Model- 4 punches on their punch card.
- Sango Shoutout
- Outstanding!- 3 punches on their punch card.
- Positive Parent Contact- Sango Shoutout
- Showing P.R.I.D.E- 2 punches on their punch card.
- Classroom Privileges such as homework pass, first choice of recess equipment, etc.
- Ready to Learn – 1 punch on their punch card.
- Recognition by teacher for showing P.R.I.D.E
- Think About it – 0 punches on their punch card.
- Classroom Consequences such as loss of privileges, walking at recess, etc.
- Make a Change- 0 punches on their punch card.
- Reflection Form with Parent Signature
- Timeout in grade level classroom- 2nd Reflection Form
- Timeout in classroom in other grade level- 3rd Reflection Form
- Danger Zone- 0 punches on their punch card.
- Office Referral Parent Contact